2014年7月15日星期二

Cheap Oakleys Sunglasses 7nOUV qnAV pfGZ

Yang Ching -line hey : Why ? Tao Meng speechless about :...... I'm not happy. Yang Ching -line Q: No way to solve ah ? Tao Meng said: No ! Yang Ching -line says : But I already told ray bans discount it. Tao Meng really angry : you do not talk to me ! Yang Ching -line laugh : I did not think this matter so serious, but also to discuss with Meng Meng. I went to tell ray ban sunglasses, discuss with you and then decide. Tao Meng just laugh : not allowed ! Yang Ching -line says : Okay. But there is one thing to discuss with you. Tao Meng really have that heavy taste right at hand.

Tao Meng Hee hee look : This...... can. Yang Ching -line said: Well, you go to take a bath, a ray ban outlet ray ban sunglasses away on texting. Tao Meng ah cry, and wonder: Do you think ray ban sunglasses stingy. Yang Ching -line said: This is a common advantage of girls, you have nothing to be proud of. Tao Meng upset : you say ray ban sunglasses stingy ! Yang Ching -line says : right right right, you are stingy, you are stingy than anyone, okay ? But do not be complacent, we must continue to work hard. Woo...... Tao Meng Cheap Oakleys Sunglasses cry, you annoying !

And you come back only one person. Yang Ching -line said: I have your phone photos, cd have your piano, and my heart have you, how would a person. Tao Meng nothing moved: That you gave ray ban sunglasses ? Yang Ching -line said: Wait a minute, I think, what is the contradiction between this ? Tao Meng sad : You're mocking me ! Yang Ching -line says : absolutely not, ironically you such a big thing, and I'm sure you discuss first. Tao Meng wah-wah cry :...... you annoying, I want to be angry ! Yeung King laugh line : Do not be angry, not earlier, and I quickly sent ray ban sunglasses to go.

没有评论:

发表评论