2013年1月21日星期一

fascinating purple zebra chi straightener for you

"No!" Luo Yan immediately interrupted her, chi straightener, do not tell me to say I'm sorry, these three words heard in the ears, let cut my heart! chi, I do not care, you are my, you've only my you said not to go back on, how can one after another on my back on its word? I have to wait for you for two years, you want what? chi, you have hurt me a lot of time and a lot of times you know? my heart is meat long pain, will not bear the how you can always refuse me, hurt me? "

Heard this the chi hair straightener mind seems a chord is struck, mixed with his mellow voice gently rippling. She is life and life to suppress the ripples in the most insipid voice said: "Fierce, I'm sorry, my fault, always in your heart.""chi, I said do not let you say sorry to me, after we do not say to me that these three words, okay?" Luo Yan deep voice with a deep sense of affection and confuse, eyes shine extremely pulse, The pulse lovingly, like a river shimmering waves of rain Chunshui. "chi, you know, I do not want you miserable, I want your love and your heart to me, OK?"

, Then down, it does not the chi iron answer, Luo Yan suddenly hand cupped her cheeks, bowed his head and kissed her lips deeply.His kiss eagerly enthusiastic chi simply no way of reaction, one time only Leng Leng lock him into her arms, can not resist kissing.

没有评论:

发表评论