2013年1月9日星期三

worth be recommended farouk chi straightener warranty

"I can't go back, the heavens are unreasonable, I speak what?"I cried enough, pumping and answer to pull chi flat iron sleeve, a wiping tears."Never go back is not better?Do you want to go back to the prison?"CHI patience, whispered to me."You don't know shit!"CHI fire is big, gas does not make one part: "you say to light, not you can not go back!Um, to bully me."

"Uh, Prince, as if the bird is really important to chi straighteners.Otherwise, we went to help her look for?""The nameless" beard, suggestions."No," I snorted, found crying malaise, idly in CHI arms, stupefied to stop them: "Kingfisher back, never did, I would never see it again."

"Qin qin."chi suddenly understood, with great care and looked at me: "you are not mean to say that?""What is not?Originally!PigHead.You happy?!"CHI peevishly hit."Really?Very good!"CHI was so pleased he hugged me laugh."Well, what can I do?"CHI laugh, suddenly looked at clean: clean, "you have done well, is rewarded, then write down great merit a!"

没有评论:

发表评论