2013年2月24日星期日

ugg knightsbridge boots chestnut 5119 build feminine modeing

ugg sale stay to stay, and felt the goose bumps on the arm, God, good magic, he really "see" saw it?"Well, tomorrow's meal I please!" Girls go to catch up with pride and patted her chest, "You want to go shop it?" ugg now the teenager is more and more interest.

ugg boots sale shook his head: "No, the city is the first time I come.""ugg follow me Well, I came so many times over, and this place, I cooked!""Then thank you," the ugg to her smile nods his thanks."ugg, how old are you?" Ziyan see of him the more I look familiar, as if you saw them but can not remember people like him will never forget if seen once.

"Fourteen.""Fourteen, ha ha, great! I was fifteen, the cheap ugg boots sale brother than you were a year older, cry sister come and listen!"ugg silent, actually want to take advantage of her, called her brother ... was about to rectify that he is a woman, and suddenly a flash, the identity of the men seem to be more convenient it!

没有评论:

发表评论